Product Market Manager
1.Determine the direction of product development, formulate project reports and development plans, and co-ordinate with various departments and partners to carry out the development of products based on the company's business development needs;
2.Prepare market-competitive tools and materials for product sales, including product services and pricing systems, promotional materials, service manuals, presentation slides for customers, product demos, etc.;
3.Provide continuous vertical product support for sales and pre-sales teams for the products under charge;
4.Establish product and service ecosystems, design the upstream and downstream service chain for products and services, and be responsible for the implementation of these items;
5.Support the sales department in its processing of the orders of 2-3 customers after new products enter the market;
6.Conduct life-cycle management of the products under charge, track and analyze various links in sales, implementation, operation & maintenance, propose and implement improvements and optimization plans;
7.Propose new technologies, new product ideas and conceptions actively according to the development trends in the industry and the market;
8.Conduct the internal training of new products in the company and support external marketing, including providing advocacy content, introducing products to customers, etc.
1.Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in computer or communication;
2.At least 5 years of working experience in telecommunications industry;
3.In-depth research and understanding of related technologies such as SDWAN, public cloud, edge computing, AI, and IT development trends;
4.Those with experience of pre-sales and project implementation are preferred;
5.Focus on team works, with good communication, coordination and organization skills and a cheerful and helpful nature;
6.Ability to use English as a working language (including reading, writing, listening, and speaking) would be a plus.
Business Platform Engineer
1. Participate in the review of technology plans for platform products and the formulation of implementation plans;
2. Construct, expand, optimize and adjust the business platform and business opening;
3. Conduct daily changes, configuration maintenance and account management of the business platform;
4. Collect platform software and hardware resources and maintain its information, prepare relevant data and compile reports;
5. Participate in the formulation of platform business management systems and procedures;
6. Review test plans and requirements, set up a test environment and carry out tests;
7. Coordinate the communication between platform business partners and suppliers;
8. Manage platform business transactions related to customer projects.
1. Undergraduate-level educational background, majoring in computer or communication, CET-4 or above;
2. At least 5 years of working experience in network (Cisco CCNP or higher qualification, preferably CCIE), project management and system integration experience is required;
3. Working experience and relevant qualification certification in cyber security;
4. Knowledge of the products and technologies of developers such as Cisco, Forti, Palo Altor, etc.;
5. Knowledge of the enterprise-level virtualization technology of mainstream developers such as VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, etc.;
6. Sound professional ethics and business sensitivity, skills in establishing and maintaining business relationships at different levels.
Solution and Implementation Engineer (ICT Department)
1. Overall solution design;
2. Customer visit, requirements identification and solution presentation;
3. Technical solution demonstration;
4. Offering solutions and quotations;
5. Management for overall project implementation;
6. Technical support during implementation phase;
7. Collection and circulation of operation and maintenance handover documents;
8. Support for marketing activities and presentation of typical successful cases.
1. A bachelor’s degree or above in computer or communications;
2. At least 3 years of work experience in communications industry;
3. Work experience in pre-sales and project implementation;
4. Familiarity with communications and IT solutions;
5. Proactive, flexible, willing to learn new knowledge, optimistic and ambitious;
6. Good teamwork and communication skills;
7. Good English reading and writing skills, good English listening and speaking skills preferred.
1. Implement the sales plans to realize the company’s sale target;
2. Focus on the business development and maintenance of major customers of the company;
3. Cooperate with all marketing activities, expand the company's business influence and attract target customers;
4. Coordinate customers and various departments, e.g. engineering, finance and other departments in the company, for the established goals.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably majoring in communication/computer;
2. 3-5 years of working experience in communication or related industry;
3. Good communication and stress resistance, strong self-driving awareness;
4. Moderate English communication skills.
Pre-sales Proposal Counsel
1. To be closely integrated into the main procedure of the company’s operation, support sales personnel to provide standardized and customized technological and cost solution proposals, and specific work requirements;
2. To flexibly integrate internal and external resources of the company so as to provide professional and effective technological and cost solution proposals as per the demand of clients or shareholders;
3. To provide professional technical consulting services, and be responsible for the feasibility and cost rationality of proposals;
4. To be responsible for the generation of technical proposal orders for projects and circulation within the system;
5. To participate in the product development work and support marketing activities;
6. To put forward optimization suggestions for the routine work procedure;
7. Other works assigned by his/her line manager.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in majors including computer, telecommunications, electronic engineering, mathematics, physics, or other related majors, as well as having related work experience and skills;
2. Having definite life planning and objectives, and a positive and optimistic attitude towards life;
3. Having outstanding learning ability and flexible problem-solving ability;
4. Having good expression and communication skills, and a sense of teamwork;
5. To be familiar with telecommunications and IT industry solution proposals, and at least 5 years of work experience;
6. Candidates with fluent spoken English preferred.
MT Department Assistant
1. Attendance and leave statistics of department staff.
2. Department equipment management work.
3. Assisting new employees in preparing for employment, including applying for computers, telephones, and desks, introducing office resources, OA systems, and employee systems.
4. Being responsible for the reimbursement submission of the department, checking reimbursement regulations, providing reimbursement statistics to department managers, and handling reimbursement matters for department managers.
5. Being responsible for the reservation of meeting rooms for department meetings (conference reservation system) convened by department managers and trainings, and related logistics work, as well as meeting minutes.
6. Proficient use of OA system of the company.
7. Liaison on IOS standardization, security and other work of the company.
8. Supporting the market work.
9. Supporting the team building work organized by department managers, including venue selection and reservation, reimbursement, activity arrangement, etc.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, open to all majors.