1. Fulfill service items in customer contract to ensure on time delivery and high customer satisfaction;
2. Project plan, schedule, resources allocation, cost control, implementation, progress monitor;
3. Communicate and meeting with customer for efficient cooperation, project progress report;
4. CPE on site installation, configuration and acceptance test;
5. Manage and coordinate external partners & vendors and internal teams.
1. Bachelor or above degree, major in telecommunication / computer / electronics;
2. More than 3 years working experience in Telecom industry, project management, network support/management;
3. Project Management skill, PMP certificate is preferred;
4. Telecom related experience and onsite technical support;
5. Be proficient in the ordering&implementation process of China telecom carriers;
6. WAN/LAN deployment experiences, e.g. MPLS VPN,Cloud Service,SD-WAN etc;
7. Cisco products hands-on experience is a must. CCIE/CCNP/CCNA is preferred;
8. Strong interpersonal communication skill.
9. English as a working language;
10. High integrity and loyalty.
Customer Service Manager
1. Participate in the design of customer network architecture;
2. Assist customers in the maintenance of the network and provide technology service management;
3. Overall concepts, analytical capabilities, innovative thinking and multi-task processing capabilities are required in the process of maintaining customers and completing tasks;
4. Proactive work ethics and outstanding coordination abilities are required, so as to establish and maintain a sound cooperative relationship with customers, suppliers and other departments of the company;
5. 7*24 on stand-by.
1. Computer, communication, electronic engineering and other related majors, undergraduate-level educational background;
2. Experience in customer service, project management and maintenance, and the ability to communicate directly with customers;
3. Strong abilities of network analysis, problem-solving and stress management;
4. Preferably with Cisco CCIE qualification certification;
5. Preferably with strong English communication skills;
Product Market Manager
1.Determine the direction of product development, formulate project reports and development plans, and co-ordinate with various departments and partners to carry out the development of products based on the company's business development needs;
2.Prepare market-competitive tools and materials for product sales, including product services and pricing systems, promotional materials, service manuals, presentation slides for customers, product demos, etc.;
3.Provide continuous vertical product support for sales and pre-sales teams for the products under charge;
4.Establish product and service ecosystems, design the upstream and downstream service chain for products and services, and be responsible for the implementation of these items;
5.Support the sales department in its processing of the orders of 2-3 customers after new products enter the market;
6.Conduct life-cycle management of the products under charge, track and analyze various links in sales, implementation, operation & maintenance, propose and implement improvements and optimization plans;
7.Propose new technologies, new product ideas and conceptions actively according to the development trends in the industry and the market;
8.Conduct the internal training of new products in the company and support external marketing, including providing advocacy content, introducing products to customers, etc.
1.Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in computer or communication;
2.At least 5 years of working experience in telecommunications industry;
3.In-depth research and understanding of related technologies such as SDWAN, public cloud, edge computing, AI, and IT development trends;
4.Those with experience of pre-sales and project implementation are preferred;
5.Focus on team works, with good communication, coordination and organization skills and a cheerful and helpful nature;
6.Ability to use English as a working language (including reading, writing, listening, and speaking) would be a plus.
Product Business Manager
1. Support the feasibility study of new products, formulate and update the ROI analysis tables;
2. Support the preparation of business case or business plan;
3. Support product sales, formulate and update the lists of product costs and prices;
4. Manage and maintain the CMR calculation formula for products, consult with finance department to determine the tax amount, exchange rate and other details and publish them on a regular basis;
5. Communicate with legal affairs department, maintain, create or update contract templates for new products;
6. Manage and maintain the Service Information Directory (SID), including the creation of new products in the SID, the update of existing products in the SID (including the removal of products), and guide the product marketing manager to draft the SID of new products;
7. Conduct centralized management of the AT&T cooperation agreement, including the compilation of the interfaces for guidance, negotiation, execution, etc.;
8. Conduct unified archiving, release and management of product files. Release documents of different confidentiality levels, and publish internal company announcements via email and releasing on OA. The object includes product compliance confirmation programs or materials, Service Information Directory, product technology documents, cost and price system, SD (SOW), SLA, PPT, sales Q&A, etc.;
9. Collect and report sales opportunities of new products, collect, sort out and analyze revenue and cost data of new products;
10. Provide the name and number of the new development projects in the current year, organize the compilation of project application forms and time allocation tables for developers according to the work requirements of high-tech enterprises.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in communication or business, preferably with double degrees;
2. At least 5 years of working experience in IT industry, preferably with experience in telecommunications;
3. Ability and experience in business analysis and management, preferably with the PBA certificate;
4. Basic financial analysis skills;
5. Excellent ability and experience in knowledge management;
6. Ability and experience in business operation analysis;
7. Good skills in communication and PPT writing;
8. Ability to adopt English as a working language (including reading, writing, listening, and speaking). Those with overseas experience in study or work would be prioritized.
Business Platform Engineer
1. Participate in the review of technology plans for platform products and the formulation of implementation plans;
2. Construct, expand, optimize and adjust the business platform and business opening;
3. Conduct daily changes, configuration maintenance and account management of the business platform;
4. Collect platform software and hardware resources and maintain its information, prepare relevant data and compile reports;
5. Participate in the formulation of platform business management systems and procedures;
6. Review test plans and requirements, set up a test environment and carry out tests;
7. Coordinate the communication between platform business partners and suppliers;
8. Manage platform business transactions related to customer projects.
1. Undergraduate-level educational background, majoring in computer or communication, CET-4 or above;
2. At least 5 years of working experience in network (Cisco CCNP or higher qualification, preferably CCIE), project management and system integration experience is required;
3. Working experience and relevant qualification certification in cyber security;
4. Knowledge of the products and technologies of developers such as Cisco, Forti, Palo Altor, etc.;
5. Knowledge of the enterprise-level virtualization technology of mainstream developers such as VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, etc.;
6. Sound professional ethics and business sensitivity, skills in establishing and maintaining business relationships at different levels.
Solution and Implementation Engineer (ICT Department)
1. Overall solution design;
2. Customer visit, requirements identification and solution presentation;
3. Technical solution demonstration;
4. Offering solutions and quotations;
5. Management for overall project implementation;
6. Technical support during implementation phase;
7. Collection and circulation of operation and maintenance handover documents;
8. Support for marketing activities and presentation of typical successful cases.
1. A bachelor’s degree or above in computer or communications;
2. At least 3 years of work experience in communications industry;
3. Work experience in pre-sales and project implementation;
4. Familiarity with communications and IT solutions;
5. Proactive, flexible, willing to learn new knowledge, optimistic and ambitious;
6. Good teamwork and communication skills;
7. Good English reading and writing skills, good English listening and speaking skills preferred.
1. Implement the sales plans to realize the company’s sale target;
2. Focus on the business development and maintenance of major customers of the company;
3. Cooperate with all marketing activities, expand the company's business influence and attract target customers;
4. Coordinate customers and various departments, e.g. engineering, finance and other departments in the company, for the established goals.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably majoring in communication/computer;
2. 3-5 years of working experience in communication or related industry;
3. Good communication and stress resistance, strong self-driving awareness;
4. Moderate English communication skills.
Pre-sales Proposal Counsel
1. To be closely integrated into the main procedure of the company’s operation, support sales personnel to provide standardized and customized technological and cost solution proposals, and specific work requirements;
2. To flexibly integrate internal and external resources of the company so as to provide professional and effective technological and cost solution proposals as per the demand of clients or shareholders;
3. To provide professional technical consulting services, and be responsible for the feasibility and cost rationality of proposals;
4. To be responsible for the generation of technical proposal orders for projects and circulation within the system;
5. To participate in the product development work and support marketing activities;
6. To put forward optimization suggestions for the routine work procedure;
7. Other works assigned by his/her line manager.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in majors including computer, telecommunications, electronic engineering, mathematics, physics, or other related majors, as well as having related work experience and skills;
2. Having definite life planning and objectives, and a positive and optimistic attitude towards life;
3. Having outstanding learning ability and flexible problem-solving ability;
4. Having good expression and communication skills, and a sense of teamwork;
5. To be familiar with telecommunications and IT industry solution proposals, and at least 5 years of work experience;
6. Candidates with fluent spoken English preferred.